10. Driving to Burger King so he can wear that cardboard crown for awhile
9. Making plans for a Caribbean vacation to visit his money
8. Lying to Ann, Taggart, Matthew, Joshua, Benjamin, and Craig, just to keep in practice
7. Playing Monopoly
6. Trying to coax his dog out from under the bed for the family’s annual car trip
5. Blaming the world’s ills on the “takers” who “want stuff,” like food and housing
4. Participating in homoerotic wrestling matches with Paul Ryan
3. E-mailing the Republican National Committee that, if their strategy is to find someone for 2016 who is the 180-degree polar opposite of Romney, he could fill the bill, no problem!
2. Hand washing the skid marks out of his magic underwear
1. Thanking his lucky stars he didn’t win the Presidency, because he really didn’t want to have to move into a smaller house
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.