10. People who say, “No offence, but…” and then keep on talking.
8. People who prove every day that there really is such a thing as a dumb question.
7. Any dentist who tries to carry on a conversation while your mouth is chockfull of Novocain and metal torture instruments.
6. Most of the One Percent (the gang under the Koch Brothers will have their own wing!).
5. That guy in the car in front of me who’s texting so he doesn’t notice the light has turned green, and I can’t honk because it’s the city and this guy could be packin’, and when he finally realizes that the light’s green, there’s just enough time for one car to make it though: his.
4. People who say “Spoiler Alert”, then spoil the movie or show or game or whatever-it-is before you have a chance to stop them.
3. People who remember all of an endless involved joke…except the punchline.
2. Women who wear so much perfume/cologne, if they stand too long in one place, they leave a puddle.
1. Fred Phelps – the recently-deceased head of the Westboro Baptist Church who was always conducting those anti-gay protests at military funerals, as if one had anything to do with the other, not to mention the mental anguish they caused – Oh, wait…He’s already there.