A brief personal trip followed by a work trip has had me away for a while and I am unfortunately short on time to get a column together. We’ll return next week with something brilliant, I’m sure. In the meantime, here are a few stories to check out.
1) Pitcher Time Lincecum falls down.
2) Carlos Gomez gets hit in the head with a pitch.
3) Tiger Woods helps a stutterer.
4) Corey Kluber strikes out 18 and 12 in back-to-back games.
5) Rory McIlroy shoots a 61 at Quail Hollow.
6) Kentucky Derby winner American Pharaoh wins the Preakness.