10. A coffin – that’s the last thing I need.
9. My grandma lives in the past, but in the present she’s dead.
8. I’ll sure be glad when scientists discover a cure for natural causes.
7. The death penalty is killing people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong.
6. I have some time to kill, but not enough to dispose of the bodies.
5. Halloween is by far the safest day to kill someone and then leave them in a chair on your front porch.
4. Turns out, pounding a wooden stake through a vampire’s heart works even if the guy isn’t a vampire.
3. When I took my items up to the cashier at the spiritualist shop, there was a sign that said “Queue from other side” — so I killed myself.
2. What if the light we see at the end of the tunnel when we die is really just us being pushed out of a vagina into our next life?
1. If you really believe in reincarnation, instead of putting RIP on your tombstone, you should put BRB.
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.