10. The B&B you stayed at evidently stood for ‘bed’ and ‘bugs’
9. What everyone else thought was a sunburn was actually a rash
8. You got a “TRUMP 2016” facial tattoo
7. You were the only person at your resort not wearing a yellow hazmat suit
6. You lost so much blood from mosquito bites, they actually stopped biting you
5. You got kicked out of your luxury hotel because you were lying stark naked on your bed when the maid walked in…finally!
4. You caught crabs at the beach – but not the edible kind
3. You thought the summer camp you were applying to was named after the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis
2. Your eyebrows haven’t grown back since the Fourth of July
1. First name ‘Ryan’, last name ‘Lochte’
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.