10. He asks you what the word ‘itinerary’ means.
9. He recommends insurance that names him as the beneficiary.
8. He’s skeptical that so-called “air travel” is even scientifically possible.
7. He hopes you won’t mind dropping him and his family off at the airport.
6. He insists that ‘Austria’ and ‘Australia’ are just variant spellings for the same city.
5. For the second leg of your journey, from London to Amsterdam, he’s just penciled in “Any way you can get there.”
4. He brags that the very first flight he ever booked was for Amelia Earhart.
3. The “meals included” at the Brussels hotel are just the mints on your pillow.
2. He asks where you want to go, how long you’ll be gone, where you live, and whether or not you have a home security system.
1. He’s booked you on United Airlines, and made arrangements for two sky marshals to personally drag you to your seat..
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.