10. On my first day of school, my parents dropped me off at the wrong nursery, so there I was, surrounded by trees and bushes.
9. I won’t say ours was a tough school, but we had our own coroner.
8. In school, I wasn’t so much the class clown as the class trapeze artist, because I was always being suspended.
7. My physics teacher told me I had a lot of potential, just before he pushed me off the roof.
6. When my math teacher asked me if I understood inequalities, I answered, “More or less.”
5. It’s Groundhog Day, but enough about the school lunch menu.
4. The only thing more dangerous than grizzly bears in our schools is Betsy DeVos.
3. When I went to college, my parents threw a going-away party for me, according to their letter.
2. There are certain things about school that you hate at the time, but would pay good money for later in life — like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.
1. If I’ve learned one thing in life, then the American education system has really let me down.
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.