10. Where does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg?
9. Do gun manuals have a “Trouble Shooting” section?
8. If a man is talking in the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
7. If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
6. Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” go out of date next month?
5. If a firefighter’s business can go up in smoke, and a plumber’s business can go down the drain, can a hooker be laid off?
4. Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
3. Why don’t autobiographies ever end with the author writing a book?
2. If an indoor shooting range is burning, what do you yell to raise the alarm?
1. On a scale of 6 to 2.3, how much do you hate not being confused?
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.
Latest posts by Bob Sullivan (Posts)
- Top ten lines from a joke you should tell at Easter Dinner today — or on Monday a day late (since this post is a day early) - April 16, 2017
- In honor of Easter, top ten favorite Bible quotes - April 10, 2017
- Top ten unanswered questions - April 3, 2017
- Now that Spring is here, top ten signs your house could use a good spring cleaning - March 27, 2017
- Top ten pun-liners - March 20, 2017