10. What has four legs and an arm?
A happy pit bull.
9. What are the three most terrifying words a woman can say?
“Notice anything different?”
8. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
You look for fresh prints.
7. Why did the chicken commit suicide?
To get to the other side.
6. What does a man with two right feet wear to the beach?
5. Why can’t you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom?
Because the ‘p’ is silent.
4. How does a pessimist count his blessings?
3. What is ET short for?
Because he’s got them tiny little legs.
2. What do the films Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common?
“Icy dead people.”
1. Why does Donald Trump sleep with a tub of hummus?
Because there’s nothing he LOVES MORE than when he has a chickpea in his bed.
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.
Latest posts by Bob Sullivan (Posts)
- Top ten lines from a joke you should tell at Easter Dinner today — or on Monday a day late (since this post is a day early) - April 16, 2017
- In honor of Easter, top ten favorite Bible quotes - April 10, 2017
- Top ten unanswered questions - April 3, 2017
- Now that Spring is here, top ten signs your house could use a good spring cleaning - March 27, 2017
- Top ten pun-liners - March 20, 2017