10. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
9. I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute.
8. I may be a schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
7. “I’m having trouble finding myself,” Waldo said to his psychiatrist.
6. My uncle found a new cure for Tourette’s. He swears by it.
5. I was just hugged and then mauled by a bipolar bear.
4. The hardest part about going to Hypochondriacs Anonymous is admitting you don’t have a problem.
3. I’m not crazy, I’m a lover. That’s why I’m in a jacket that lets me hug myself.
2. Insanity means never having to say, “I’m guilty.”
1. I try not to limit my madness to March.
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.
Latest posts by Bob Sullivan (Posts)
- Top ten United Airline excuses - April 24, 2017
- Top ten lines from a joke you should tell at Easter Dinner today — or on Monday a day late (since this post is a day early) - April 16, 2017
- In honor of Easter, top ten favorite Bible quotes - April 10, 2017
- Top ten unanswered questions - April 3, 2017
- Now that Spring is here, top ten signs your house could use a good spring cleaning - March 27, 2017