There must be fifty grays to shade your lover.
Fifty grays to shade your lover.
10. Just clap on the cuffs, Duff.
9. Buy some new rope, Hope.
8. Tie a tight knot, Scott.
Just listen to me.
7. You must dominate, Kate.
6. Learn how to spank, Hank.
5. Bind him in leather, Heather.
And don’t set him free.
4. Break out the whip, Chip.
3. Slap on the chain, Jane.
You’ll cause him some brain pain,
And do it with glee.
2. Try that new toy, Roy.
1. Remember to bite, Dwight.
I know it’s not quite right.
I’m glad it’s not me!
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.
Latest posts by Bob Sullivan (Posts)
- Top ten United Airline excuses - April 24, 2017
- Top ten lines from a joke you should tell at Easter Dinner today — or on Monday a day late (since this post is a day early) - April 16, 2017
- In honor of Easter, top ten favorite Bible quotes - April 10, 2017
- Top ten unanswered questions - April 3, 2017
- Now that Spring is here, top ten signs your house could use a good spring cleaning - March 27, 2017