What’s more ironic? A pickup truck with a sign asking us to drive safely and “watch for motorcycles” that doesn’t have a sideview mirror? Or someone driving behind the pickup who is amused by the ironic combination of the sign and the missing mirror and who decides to share this ironic, unsafe example with others by taking this photo while driving?
Latest posts by Scott Stein (Posts)
- Power is transferable - November 9, 2016
- T-shirts at a high school football game (or, Maximum America) - September 17, 2016
- Trigger warnings, teaching and Planet of the Apes - May 15, 2016
- Sen. Rand Paul, drones and silence - March 6, 2013
- Ironic safety - January 24, 2013