I had a nightmare that someone remixed and combined the theme to The Big Bang Theory, “We Didn’t Start the Fire,” “Subterranean Homesick Blues,” and “It’s the End of the World as We Know it” into one 10-minute song with 40,000 words that covered everything that ever happened or ever will and threw in more cultural references than anyone could count.
The song promptly went to #1. Then the Earth exploded.
Latest posts by Scott Stein (Posts)
- Power is transferable - November 9, 2016
- T-shirts at a high school football game (or, Maximum America) - September 17, 2016
- Trigger warnings, teaching and Planet of the Apes - May 15, 2016
- Sen. Rand Paul, drones and silence - March 6, 2013
- Ironic safety - January 24, 2013