Having absolutely nothing better to do, the President of the United States appeared on The View yesterday where he made what I consider to be a rather startling claim for an American to make:
President Obama charmed the ladies on “The View” yesterday and confidently showed off his command of the big challenges facing the nation today.
But the name Snooki didn’t ring a bell.
“I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is,” the smiling but perplexed President said when asked about the big-haired “Jersey Shore” bombshell, according to several audience members interviewed after the show.
“We all liked that he didn’t know who she was,” said Nella Cerminara, 51, of Montreal.
That would be nice if the president didn’t know who “Snooki” was, I suppose.
Except he does know who Snooki is. He was lying. Check out this video from back in May:
If we can’t trust the president to tell the truth about an MTV reality show character, what can we trust him on?
What did the president know about Snooki, and when did he know it? And why did he lie about it?
Latest posts by Ricky Sprague (Posts)
- Meet the start-ups that are thriving in the current economic recovery - May 27, 2016
- How a Wonder Woman comic from 1942 led to the Great California Cow Exodus of 2012, maybe - November 28, 2012
- A common-sense approach to restoring economic prosperity - November 19, 2012
- New Philip K. Dick novel too absurd to be believed - September 17, 2012
- My 90 Days, 90 Reasons submission - September 12, 2012